WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Site or through the use of our services.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site or through the use of our services.
Information Automatically Collected Through the Use of the Site. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may also collect data about you provided by analytics and advertising services, as well as data collected by social media platforms.
Information Automatically Collected Through the Use of the Services. We automatically log certain information from your cloud platform. For example, data collected by the servers used to operate the services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, solutions, applications, products, technology, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- With businesses and service providers that help us conduct our business.
- Where you have consented to the sharing of your information with third parties.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
ACCESS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are accessing or using the Site or services from outside the United States, please be aware that collected information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States (where our and our service providers’ servers and databases are located and operated). The data protection and related laws and regulations of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in the country from which you are accessing the Site or services.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION (EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA VISITORS ONLY)
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and certain other legal jurisdictions, you may have certain rights in relation to certain of your personal data. Those rights may include asking us to provide information (including categories of sources), access, export, modification, deletion, or to restrict processing of certain of your personal data. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tecton may take certain steps to verify requests submitted using information available to us, including your email address and any information associated with your account. Where allowed, we may ask you to provide your government identification to verify your account. Personal data you provide to us for verification will only be used to verify and maintain records regarding your request.
We will endeavor to promptly respond to your request. Although Tecton makes good faith efforts to provide users of our Site and services with access to their personal data, there may be circumstances in which Tecton is unable to provide access including but not limited to: where the information is legally privileged, would compromise the privacy or other legitimate rights of others, where the burden or expense of providing the information would be disproportionate to the risks to the user’s privacy in the case in question, where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive or where the information is proprietary. If you request deletion of your personal data, please note that we may continue to retain certain of your personal data in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We do not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 16 to become registered members of our sites or buy products and services on our sites. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 16.
In the event that we ever decide to expand our intended site audience to include children under the age of 16, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law (including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice addressed to children under 16. In addition, we will provide an appropriate mechanism to obtain parental approval, allow parents to subsequently make changes to or request removal of their children’s personal information, and provide access to any other information as required by law.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
548 Market Street, PMB 28021
San Francisco, California 94104